Dr Seuss Quotes to Make You Smile at Life

3 comments
Congratulations! Today is your day! – Dr. Seuss
You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room. – Dr. Seuss


Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living. It’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do. And that enables you to laugh at life’s realities. – Dr. Seuss


If you keep your eyes open enough, oh, the stuff you will learn. Oh, the most wonderful stuff. – Dr. Seuss


Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. – Dr. Seuss

So be sure when you step, step with care and great tact. And remember that life is A Great Balancing Act. – Dr. Seuss

From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere. – Dr. Seuss
It is opener, out there, in the wide, open air. – Dr. Seuss


Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened. – Dr. Seuss
More Dr Seuss quotes

Words and pictures are yin and yang. Married, they produce a progeny more interesting than either parent. Be awesome! Be a book nut! – Dr. Seuss

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. – Dr. Seuss


Just tell yourself, Duckie, you’re really quite lucky. – Dr. Seuss


You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut. Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple. – Dr. Seuss

So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads. – Dr. Seuss

Why fit in when you were born to stand out? – Dr. Seuss


I’m glad we had the times together just to laugh and sing a song, seems like we just got started and then before you know it, the times we had together were gone. – Dr. Seuss

3 nhận xét:

  1. Am Tiffany Mistry, and very happy that Dr Ilekhojie did help me in bringing back my soulmate. I am sue there are many women just like me who have done everything in their powers so as to win their husbands back, I have come here to tell everyone woman to look no further because right here is the answer. I totally think if there were like five spell casters like Dr Ilekhojie, the world would have been a good place.Me and my Husband had been separated for4YEARS and I couldn’t manage life without him, I have used everything to win him back but non was working until when i read many testimonies about a spell caster called Dr Ilekhojie and how effective her work is. I immediately got in touch with her and followed the steps that she asked me to and after 4days my ex called asking for my forgiveness that he wanted nothing but having me back in his life permanently. Am happy that I found Dr Ilekhojie. Hope you will find her very useful too. Need Help? WhatsApp Dr Ilekhojie on +2348147400259 OR Email info@gethelps.online and gethelp05@gmail.com
    Website: https://gethelps.online

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstances. I give God all the glory for bringing Lord Zakuza into my life for helping me get my wife back that got me divorced for one year. I was the last person on earth to accept the fact that spells exist or work not until I was referred to Lord Zakuza online to who has helped so many people with his powerful spells. I had no other option than to give it a try because 3 months after the divorce, I was demoted at my place of work due to depression for I don't know what to do to get her back but thank God today for using Lord Zakuza to get my happiness and love life back within 48 hours. Just last week here, I was promoted back to my position and I'm here to share my own experience with this man called Lord Zakuza. I don't know what you are going through today but know that in all situation there's always a way out. Lord Zakuza also prepares spells like Lottery spell, job spell, spell to stop a divorce, spell cure for any diseases, protection spell, spell to become successful and wealthy E.T.C. Contact him now for any help via TEXT OR WHATSAPP MESSENGER with: +1 740-573-9483 and Email on: Lordzakuza7@gmail.com

    Trả lờiXóa

  3. Did your husband or wife leave your life without any good explanation which makes you confused and you want them back in your life? Dr Ilekhojie is the right man for the job, he is a powerful spell caster blessed by his ancestors and accepted by the gods as their mouthpiece on earth, Dr Ilekhojie help me save my broken home by bringing back my husband to me with his powerful spell. I and my husband was separated 9 months without communication but with the spell cast by Dr Ilekhojie, he is back and we are one happy family again. Contact Dr Ilekhojie if you are facing any kind of life problems and you need a quick solution. Viber or Whatsapp: +2348147400259 or Email: (gethelp05@gmail.com)

    Trả lờiXóa