30 Self Happiness Quotes on bloger

Leave a Comment
Sometimes on your travel through hell, you meet people that think they are in heaven because of their cleverness and ability to get away with things. Travel past them because they don't understand who they have become and never will. These type of people feel justified in revenge and will never learn mercy or forgiveness because they live by comparison. They are the people that don't care about anyone, other than who is making them feel confident. They don’t understand that their deity is not rejoicing with them because of their actions, rather he is trying to free them from their insecurities, by softening their heart. They rather put out your light than find their own. They don't have the ability to see beyond the false sense of happiness they get from destroying others. You know what happiness is and it isn’t this. Don’t see their success as their deliverance. It is a mask of vindication which has no audience, other than their own kind. They have joined countless others that call themselves “survivors”. They believe that they are entitled to win because life didn’t go as planned for them. You are not like them. You were not meant to stay in hell and follow their belief system. You were bound for greatness. You were born to help them by leading. Rise up and be the light home. You were given the gift to see the truth. They will have an army of people that are like them and you are going to feel alone. However, your family in heaven stands beside you now. They are your strength and as countless as the stars. It is time to let go!

Love, 

Your Guardian Angel” 
― Shannon L. Alder
tags: angels, archeangels, being-unique, believe, believing-in-others, big-dreams, bravery, bullies, caring, caring-too-much, chains, choices, christ, compassion, courage, courageous, crossroads, dante-s-inferno, daughter-of-god, dreams, empowering-women, faithful, family-in-heaven, forgiveness, freedom, future, gideon, god-s-plan, guardian-angel, guardian-angels, harry-potter, harry-potter-related, harry-potter-s-family, hatred, having-a-conscience, having-faith, hell, hell-on-earth, hold-onto-god, holy-ghost, humane, humanity, insecurity, insightful, integrity, jealousy, jedi-warrior, journeys, kindness, kindness-of-strangers, let-go, letting-go, life-purpose, love, loving-one-another, merciful, mercy, moral-conscience, morals, no-coincidences, obstacles, onlyness, pain, pray, prayers, praying-for-others, preexistence, preordination, protection, qreat-quotes, removing-chains, revenge, rise-up, see, seeing, self-awareness, self-esteem, self-improvement, self-insight, self-respect, sending-angels, smile, softening-your-heart, sorrow, spirits, stalkers, stay-positive, stayingpositiveuniversity-com, the-rainbow-path, the-red-path, the-white-path, trials, truth, uniqueness, vengeful, wisdom, zion 6 likes Like


“That was the funny thing about smiles--if you flashed the right one, no one knew there was more going on inside.” 
― Laurelin Paige, First Touch

“People who smile while they are alone used to be called insane, until we invented smartphones and social media.” 
― Mokokoma Mokhonoana

“Smile and laugh... Laugh and smile... Laugh and smile every day” 
― Heather Wolf, Kipnuk's Joke Book for Kiddies

“Oh, how terribly backwards, and yet sadly common, it is to sit scowling at family all the day long and then quickly put on a smile for strangers who drop by.” 
― Richelle E. Goodrich

“I pulled the sheet off their faces. Their faces were black with coal dust and didn't look like anything was wrong with them except they were dirty. The both of them had smiles on their faces. I thought maybe one of them had told a joke just before they died and, pain and all, they both laughed and ended up with a smile. Probably not true but but it made me feel good to think about it like that, and when the Sister came in I asked her if I could clean their faces and she said, "no, certainly not!" but I said, "ah, c'mon, it's me brother n' father, I want to," and she looked at me and looked at me, and at last she said, "of course, of course, I'll get some soap and water."

When the nun came back she helped me. Not doing it, but more like showing me how, and taking to me, saying things like "this is a very handsome man" and "you must have been proud of your brother" when I told her how Charlie Dave would fight for me, and "you're lucky you have another brother"; of course I was, but he was younger and might change, but she talked to me and made it all seem normal, the two of us standing over a dead face and cleaning the grit away. The only other thing I remember a nun ever saying to me was, "Mairead, you get to your seat, this minute!” 
― Sheldon Currie, The Glace Bay Miners' Museum: The Novel
tags: accident, black, brother, canada, cape-breton, coal, coal-mine, death, depression, disaster, dusty, face, father, fear, friendship, grief, grit, hospital, joke, lonely, loss, lost, mine, mourning, nova-scotia, nun, religion, rock, sadness, smile, soul, teenage, wash 1 likes Like
Heather Wolf
“Just sharing one little smile can change someone's whole world.” 
― Heather Wolf, Kipnuk's Joke Book for Kiddies

“And now he smiled at me. All teeth. The way only people who hadn’t learned self-consciousness
knew how to smile.” 
― Alexis Hall, For Real

“A smile makes a whole difference, but there's nothing as disgusting as a hypocritical smile.” 
― Gladys Adevey

“You stopped,” she whispered, looking surprised. 
“This isn’t the place,” he replied. 
For a moment her face showed no change of expression. Then, almost as if someone were pulling a shade over her face, horror dawned. It started in her eyes, which grew impossibly round and somehow even more green than usual, then it reached her mouth, her lips parting as a gasp of air rushed in. 
“I didn’t think,” she whispered, more to herself than to him. 
“I know.” He smiled. “I know. I hate it when you think. It always ends badly for me.” 
“We can’t do this again.” 
“We certainly can’t do it here.” 
“No, I mean—” 
“You’re spoiling it.” 
“But—” 
“Humor me,” he said, “and let me believe the afternoon ended without your telling me this will never happen again.” 
“But—” 
He pressed a finger to her lips. “You’re not humoring me.” 
“But—” 
“Don’t I deserve this one little fantasy?” 
At last, he broke through. She smiled. 
“Good,” he said. “That’s more like it.” 
Her lips quivered, then, amazingly, her smile grew. 
“Excellent,” he murmured. “Now then, I’m going to leave. And you have only one task while I go. You will stay right here, and you will keep smiling. Because it breaks my heart to see any other expression on your face.” 
“You won’t be able to see me,” she pointed out. 
He touched her chin. “I’ll know.” 
And then, before her expression could change from that enchanting combination of shock and adoration, he left.
  • >> 70 Best funny life quotes and love make you with beautiful images

-Sophie & Benedict” 
― Julia Quinn, An Offer From a Gentleman

“We unfortunately identify people by their religion, but my question is that, how can you say that we got different religious when we all smile in a same language..!” 
― Ridhdhesh Jivawala

“A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.” 
― Denis Waitley

“Don't get so lost in their words. Pay attention to their actions” 
― Amaka Imani Nkosazana, Release The Ink

“What are you smiling about?” she asked. 
He drew back a few inches, cupping her face with both hands. “How did you know I was smiling?” 
“I could feel it on my lips.” 
He brought a finger to those lips, tracing the outline, then running the edge of his fingernail along the plump skin. “You make me smile,” he whispered. “When you don’t make me want to scream, you make me smile.”

-Sophie & Benedict” 
― Julia Quinn, An Offer From a Gentleman

“No matter how old you are, simple things can still bring you smile” 
― Raven San Jose

“Win them with your infectious optimism and burning smile.” 
― Debasish Mridha

“Smile like the morning sun to fill life with fun.” 
― Debasish Mridha

“Sometimes you can't agree with people because you would both be wrong.” 
― Shannon L. Alder

“Attract everyone! Smile like a flower.” 
― Debasish Mridha M.D.

“A smile is the best compliment of love for a friend and for a stranger.” 
― Debasish Mridha

“To let love come in, you must smile to open the window of your mind.” 
― Debasish Mridha

“He gave me a small, secretive smile, a smile that said he knew many things but couldn’t share them all at once.” 
― David Benioff, City of Thieves

“The light within us dances when we smile.” 
― Jay Woodman

“A smile is an antidote for stress.” 
― Debasish Mridha M.D.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét