20 Good morning love quotes for him

Leave a Comment
“Good morning, Good afternoon, Good night. These are not just mere greetings. They are the powerful blessing, setting the best vibration for the day.” Hence, it’s great to send your sweetheart good morning love quotes for him to brighten his new day. Surely, he will have a good start of the new day and be overflowing with your love.

In addition, there are many interesting things in our site recommending for you. Besides Good morning love quotes for him, you can take a look at Love quotes, cute love quotes for him, love quotes and sayings, and more. All is wonderful to read and send to your beloved one. It’s not hard to find giggles and happy laughers from your sweeties quotes. Make a try!

Good morning quotes about love for him





1. “Every morning reminds me of all the wrong dreams I had been chasing. All my life until I found the right one – You”


2. “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.”


3. “Wishing a good morning to the person who is the reason why I feel like waking up every day. I love you.”


4. “Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.”― Glen Cook, Sweet Silver Blues

5. “The longest way must have its close – the gloomiest night will wear on to a morning.”― Harriet Beecher Stowe


6. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.”― Emily Dickinson

i love you quotes for him


7. “Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.”― Lemony Snicket,


8. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive—to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love – then make that day count!” ― Steve Maraboli


9. “She says you’re not awake until you’re actually out of bed and standing up.”― Richelle Mead


10. “I love the smell of book ink in the morning.”― Umberto Eco


11. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.”― Meister Eckhart


12. “Let me wake up next to you, have coffee in the morning and wander through the city with your hand in mine, and I’ll be happy for the rest of my fucked up little life.”― Charlotte Eriksson


13. “When I dance, I’m so fluid you could drink my moves. And if you sip it with your morning coffee, you’ll be light on your feet all day.”― Jarod Kintz


14. “I don’t like breakfast because I like things fixed and slow. Let’s just take our relationship morning by morning.”― Jarod Kintz


15. “You get peace of mind not by thinking about it or imagining it, but by quietening and relaxing the restless mind.”― Remez Sasson


16. “There are two ways of waking up in the morning. One is to say, ‘Good morning, God,’ and the other is to say, ‘Good God, morning’!”― Fulton J. Sheen


17. “You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours. Good morning.”


18. “It’s never too late to make a fresh start with God.”


19. “I don’t care whether the sun rises or not, my morning starts only after I say that I love you a lot.”


20. “You and I welcome the new day with smile, embrace the joy and happiness. Enjoy our day to fullest.”

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét