10 movie quotes of all time

Leave a Comment

1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn". From movie Gone with the Wind 1939


2. "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse." From movie The Godfather 1972

Read more wishes and quotes: FUNNY LOVE QUOTES


3 "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." From movie On the Waterfront 1954


Top 10 famous movie on the Waterfront quotes,On the Waterfront (1954)


4
"Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." Dorothy Gale
Judy Garland The Wizard of Oz 1939


5

"Here's looking at you, kid." Rick Blaine Humphrey Bogart Casablanca 1942



>>> funny quotes about love for you
6  "Go ahead, make my day." Harry Callahan Clint Eastwood Sudden Impact 1983


Sudden Impact quotes,Sudden Impact (1983)

7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Norma Desmond
Gloria Swanson Sunset Boulevard 1950


Sunset Boulevard quotes,Sunset Blvd. (1950)

8 . "May the Force be with you." Han Solo Harrison Ford Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope 1977

9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." Margo Channing
Bette Davis All About Eve 1950

-

10

"You talkin' to me?" Travis Bickle Robert De Niro Taxi Driver 1976

More funny love quotes for her

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét