10 Love Quotes For Her

Leave a Comment
“If you would stop looking in the mirror and only look at yourself the way I look at you, you would know that you are not only precious but also the most beautiful person ever.“ – Donald Risks


“The moment of that kiss contained every happy moment I had ever lived.” – Paulo Coelho


“One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.” – Paulo Coelho

“Why do we have to listen to our hearts?” “Because, wherever your heart is, that is where you’ll find your treasure.” – Paulo Coelho


“Love is an unconditional commitment to an imperfect person. To love somebody isn`t just a strong feeling. It is a decision, a judgment, and a promise.“ – Paulo Coelho


“I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.“ – Paulo Coelho



“Maybe I`m too late to be your first. But right now I`m preparing myself to be your last.“ – Unknown
Read more wishes and quotes: FUNNY LOVE QUOTES

“When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” – William Shakespeare


“My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite.” ― William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet

“Love each other in moderation. That is the key to long-lasting love. Too fast is as bad as too slow.” ― William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét