The 30 You Are My Everything Quotes

Leave a Comment
Love is the miracle that will make you feel more in love with life. Your significant other rocks your world and give you good feelings that you can’t even remember what your life is before you meet them. You love them with every fibre of your body. You know they are the one and they are your everything.

We, ddquotes.com, would love to offer you with this collection of great quotes about love, you are my everything quotes.

>> 50 beautiful quote for the day adding more dynamic with images

You are my angel, you are my everything, you mean more than anything. When I see your smile so lovely and bright. Makes the world seem right.

Tshepo Koos Maluleke quotes

No matter what people say, I will keep loving you until my heart beats no more. Without you, I am no more. you are my everything.

Rhapsody The Musical Adventure quotes

When I say I love you, I don’t say it casually. I say it to remind you that you are my everything, and the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life.

Anurag Prakash Ray quotes

You are my everything the reason I wake up in the morning. Just the thought of you brings a smile to my face that can last for days. The sound of your voice brings chills throughout my body. You make me the happiest that I have ever been. And to you I am only a friend…


Unknown quotes

Dear God, thanks for everything. you are my everything.

Unknown quotes

I will always be true to you…I will never do you wrong…You make my life complete…you are my everything.

Unknown quotes

>> 70 Best funny life quotes and love make you with beautiful images

I promise to be there for you when you need me, I promise to hug you tight when you’re lonely, I promise to keep you, not for the rest of my life but for the rest of yours because you are my everything.

Kristy Truong quotes

You are my the sun in my day, the moon in my night, the spring in my step, the beat in my heart, the love of my life. you are my everything and I love you with everything I am.



Unknown quotes

I promise to be there when you need me, I promise to hug you tight when you’re lonely, I promise to wipe your tears when they fall and I promise to keep you, not for the rest of my life but for the rest of yours because you are my everything…

Unknown quotes

Meeting was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you is beyond my control…that is the reason why I love you…Because you are my everything.

Unknown quotes

You are beautiful without words, for me you are my everything. I will miss you.

Unknown quotes

You are my everything, nothing your love won’t bring. My life is yours alone, the only love I’ve known.

Unknown quotes

You are the cause of my laughter and smile. you are my everything.

Unknown quotes

You are my idol, you are my sunshine, you are my inspiration, you are my everything.

Unknown quotes

You are my everything. I think about you all my life.

Unknown quotes

I might not say it often, but you are my everything, you just don’t know it yet.

Unknown quotes

Believe me you are my everything, every time I feel and I breathe and I can’t say it to you, and should I to keep it so deep.

Unknown quotes

You are my everything. My life.You save me in my darkest times. I love you and am forever grateful for you all.

Demi Lovato quotes

>> How much best love quotes make you crazy in love

I can’t live without you, trust me, I will never leave you…I need you. you are my everything, you are the love of my life.

Unknown quotes

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.

A. Milne

I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I’m near you.

Unknown quote

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét