Feminism Quotes

Leave a Comment
The International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women is observed on November 25 to raise awareness of the fact that women around the world are subject to rape, domestic violence and other forms of violence.

Following are the quotes about womens rights, equality and feminism.

Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, “She doesn’t have what it takes.” They will say, “Women don’t have what it takes.” » Clare Boothe Luce

“No woman is required to build the world by destroying herself.” » Rabbi Sofer

“Women’s chains have been forged by men, not by anatomy.” » Estelle R. Ramey

“I do not wish them to have power over men, but over themselves.” » Mary Wollstonecraft

“How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!” » Maya Angelou 
>>> A collection of I Love You Quotes. All our love quotes are carefully selected. Enjoy from i love you quotes.

“Sensible and responsible women do not want to vote. The relative positions to be assumed by man and woman in the working out of our civilization were assigned long ago by a higher intelligence than ours.” » Grover Cleveland

“I didn’t want to be a boy, ever, but I was outraged that his height and intelligence were graces for him and gaucheries for me.” » Jane Rule

“Be plain in dress, and sober in your diet;In short, my deary, kiss me, and be quiet.” » Mary Wortley Montagu >>> Read more funny quotes about life

“The world has never yet seen a truly great and virtuous nation because in the degradation of woman the very fountains of life are poisoned at their source.” » Lucretia Mott


“I’ve yet to be on a campus where most women weren’t worrying about some aspect of combining marriage, children, and a career. I’ve yet to find one where many men were worrying about the same thing.” » Gloria Steinem

“I see my body as an instrument, rather than an ornament.” » Alanis Morissette

“But life is a battle: may we all be enabled to fight it well!.” » Charlotte Bronte
>>> Read more quotes about love

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét