CUTE FUNNY BROTHERS – SISTERS QUOTES – SIBLINGS SAYINGS

1 comment
National Sister’s Day is celebrated on 2nd of Aug and Brothers day on 24th of May.

Raksha Bandhan also known as Rakhi is is a Hindu festival to celebrate the pure love and duty between brothers and sisters. It is celebrated on Purnima (full moon) in August. Bhai Dooj is celebrated five days after diwali.

Below is the collection of top funny and cute siblings quotes for brothers and sisters.


Cute and funny quotes about life

“When I look at each of my brothers, I see two things. First, I see the next place I want to leave a rosy welt. Second, I see a good man who will always be there, no matter how hard life gets for me or him. Then, I get out of the way because I realize he’s coming at me with a wet dish towel.” » Dan Pearce


“The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose.” » Garrison “It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea.” » Dylan Thomas

“Here’s to real heroes, not the on2es who carry us off into the sunset but the ones who help us choose our princes.” » E.M. Tippetts

“I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at.” » Maya Angelou

“A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves – a special kind of double. ”

“Half the time when brothers wrestle, it’s just an excuse to hug each other.” » James Patterson dgreetings.com

“Blessed is the servant who loves his brother as much when he is sick and useless as when he is well and can be of service to him. And blessed is he who loves his brother as well when he is afar off as when he is by his side, and who would say nothing behind his back he might not, in love, say before his face.” » St Francis of Assisi
Thêm chú thích

“Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.”
>>> Read more quotes about love

“The best thing about having four big brothers is you always have someone to do something for you.” » Chloe Moretz

“I want to be the white man’s brother, not his brother-in-law.” » Martin Luther King, Jr.

“Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caringquite often the hard way.” » Pamela Dugdale

“The thing with brothers is, you’re supposed to take turns being the keeper. Sometimes you get to sit down and be the brother who is kept.” » Orson Scott Card

“It takes two men to make one brother.” » Israel Zangwill

>>> A collection of I Love You Quotes. All our love quotes are carefully selected. Enjoy from i love you quotes.

1 nhận xét:

  1. I just want to say thank you for sharing all those Famous Drinking Quotes . I have been looking for those for over an hour now. I want to give those quotes to my girl friend. She finds it cute and she really loves Famous Drinking Quotes .

    Trả lờiXóa