20 Inspirational Love Quotes You Should Know

Leave a Comment
1.“Girls fall in love with what they hear. Boys fall in love with what they see. That’s why girls wear make up and boys lie.” – Wiz Khalifa

2.“Trust gets you killed, love gets you hurt and being real gets you hated.”

3.“Real love is knowing someone’s weaknesses and not taking advantage of them. Knowing their flaws and accepting who they are.”
4.“We live in a generation of not being in love, and not being together. But we sure make it feel like we’re together because we’re scared to see each other with somebody else.” – Drake (Doing It Wrong Lyrics)

5.“You love me and I love you, and your heart hurts, mine does too. And it’s just words and they cut deep but it’s our world, it’s just us two.” – Drake (Look What You’ve Done Lyrics)

6.“Seven days without love makes one weak.” – Drake
7.“Just as I predicted, here we go again. They always say the hottest love has the coldest end.” – Drake

8.“Even though we let it go, it’s better that you know I still got it for you.”
9.“Live without pretending, love without depending, listen without defending, speak without offending.” – Drake

10.“One of these days maybe your magic won’t affect me and your kiss won’t make me weak. But no one in this world knows me the way you know me, so you’ll probably always have a spell on me. ” – Rihanna (Hate That I Love You Lyrics)

11.“If someone is right for you, you’ll know it.” – Rihanna

12.I can’t stand you. Must everything you do make me wanna smile? Can I not like you for a while?” – Rihanna (Hate That I Love You Lyrics)

13.“I can’t stand how much I need you. And I hate how much I love you boy. But I just can’t let you go.” – Rihanna (Hate That I Love You Lyrics)

14.“Life is a movie. Let love play its role.” – Lil Wayne

15.“Surround yourself with love, not friends.” – Lil Wayne

16.“You had a lot of crooks tryna steal your heart… Never really had luck, couldn’t never figure out how to love.” – Lil Wayne (How to Love Lyrics)

17.“They say true love is just around the corner, but sometimes it feels like I’m walking in circles.”

18.“Life is about making choices that you can live with. Love is about making choices that you can’t live without.”

19.“When you truly love someone, you don’t judge them by their past, you accept it and leave it there.”

20.“Love is deaf. You can’t just tell someone you love them. You have to show it.”

Read more wishes and quotes: FUNNY LOVE QUOTES

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét