20 Drake Quotes for You

Leave a Comment
1.Worried bout ya followers? You need to get ya dollars up. – Drake

2.Jealousy in the air tonight, I could tell. I will never understand that, but oh well. – Drake
Take all my memories with you and just erase it for me, you can never reminisce when you forget it all. – Drake

3.I still been drinking on the low, mobbin’ on the low, fuckin’ on the low, smokin’ on the low. I still been plotting on the low, scheming on the low. The furthest thing from perfect like everyone I know. – Drake

4.Girl you know we got thangs to do, so get your ass in that car and come through. – Drake
5.Shine on them hoes, let ‘em know that you run shit.
I hear you talkin’, say it twice so I know you meant it. – Drake

6.Overly focused, it’s far from the time to rest now. Debates growin’ ’bout who they think is the best now. Took a while, got the jokers out of the deck now. Holdin’ all the cards and niggas wanna play chess now. – Drake

7.Niggas talk more than bitches these days. – Drake

8.I just like the rush when you see your enemy somewhere in the club and you realize he just not in a position to reciprocate your energy. – Drake

9.It ain’t about who did it first, it’s about who did it right. – Drake

10.A relationship is only made for two but some bitches don’t know how to count. – Drake
11.Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can. Apologize when you should and let go of what you can’t change. – Drake

12.I got my eyes on you. You’re everything that I see. – Drake

13.Lookin’ for the right way to do the wrong things. – Drake

14.You know it’s real when your latest nights are your greatest nights. The sun is up when you get home, that’s just a way of life. – Drake

15.We said no strings attached and I still got tied up in that. – Drake

16.When they need a favor from ya man they don’t leave you alone. But, I guess that’s just the motion. And your phone doesn’t ring when they got everything. That’s the motion. – Drake

17.A female can be your best friend or your worst enemy. It depends on how you treat her. – Drake


18.It’s never too late to realize what’s important in your life and it’s never wrong to fight for it. – Drake

19.Somedays you just have to create your own sunshine. – Drake

20.Before you give up, think of the reason why you held on so long. – Drake

Read more wishes and quotes: FUNNY LOVE QUOTES

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét