10 Romantic Words To Share With Your Love

Leave a Comment
I never had a moment's doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life. ~ Ian McEwan

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out. ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

I love the way you hold me in your arms when I am drifting asleep. I love the way you gently tuck my hair when you think I do not notice. I love the way you give me butterfly kisses so that it wouldn't disturb my sleep. Most of all, I love the way I feel secure and loved in your arms.


You are the sunshine of my life! Thanks for brightening my world with the warmth of your Love.

Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me. ~Sarah Bernhardt.


If you hide, I’ll seek for you. If you’re lost, I’ll search for you. If you leave, I’ll wait for you. If they try to take you away from me, I’ll fight for you. Cause I never want to lose you.

Yesterday I loved you the most I could love anyone, yet today I love you even more.

If I know what love is, it is because of you.
I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you. How good you look when you smile. How much I love your laugh. I day-dream about you off and on, replaying pieces of our conversation; laughing at funny things that you said or did. I've memorized your face and the way that you look at me. I catch myself smiling again at what I imagine. I wonder what will happen the next time we are together and even though nothing will come out of this, I know one thing for sure, for once.. I don't care, I cherish every moment I have with you.


I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you. ~John Green 
See more at: FUNNY LOVE QUOTES

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét