10 Romantic Love Quotes and Love Message for him or for her

Leave a Comment
When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.

When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.


For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. ~Judy Garland.
I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you. ~ Roy Croft

I fell in love the way you fall asleep, slowly and then all at once. ~ John Green
But you fit me better than my favorite sweater. ~Lana Del ReyThe best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever. ~Nicholas Sparks


When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are.~Joss Whedon

You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart.

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever. ~Alfred Lord Tennyson


- See more at: FUNNY LOVE QUOTES

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét