21+ Powerful Independence Quotes

Leave a Comment
Freedom and Independence sound like lofty concepts, but how they break down for the individual? In the spirit of the incoming Independence day, ddquotes has compiled a list of 30+ powerful Independence Quotes, Independence day quotes,short life quotes, independent quotes culled from a diverse group or famous authors. These quotes reflect the broad spectrum of meaning of the notions of freedom and independence. Hopefully, they can inspire you and motivate you to be more independent.
Powerful Independence Quotes

Independence Quotes
1.Work is about more than making a living, as vital as that is. It’s fundamental to human dignity, to our sense of self-worth as useful, independent, free people. – William J. Clinton
2.Independence is happiness. – Susan B. Anthony
3. I am no bird, and no net ensnares me. I am a free human being with an independent will. – Charlotte Bronte
4.Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth. – Rumi
5.I have an independent streak. You know, it’s kind of hard to tell a independent woman what to do. – Betty Ford
6.The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud. – Coco Chanel
7.The best teamwork comes from men who are working independently toward one goal in unison. – James Cash Penney
8.When I discover who I am, I’ll be free
9.Originality is independence, not rebellion; it is sincerity, not antagonism. – George Henry Lewes
10.My mother told me to be a lady. And for her, that meant be your own person, be independent. – Ruth Bader Ginsburg
11.Diversity – the art of thinking independently together. – Malcolm Forbes
12.I want to be an independent woman, a woman who could pay for her bills, a woman who could run her own life, and I became that woman. – Diane von Furstenberg, Top 1000 funny friendship quotes
13. Impatience is the mark of independence, not of bondage. – Marianne Moore
14. Freedom: to ask nothing, to expect nothing. To depend on nothing. – Ayn Rand
15. My definition of a free society is a society where it is safe to be unpopular. – Adlai Stevenson
16.I enjoy the independence of single-handle a boat. I like controlling the elements, making the wind and the waves and the water work for me. – Gerry Schwartz
17. The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself. – Michel de Montaigne
18.I admire the courage and self-reliance, it takes to start your own business and make it succeed. – Martha Stewart
19.All mankind being all equal and independent, no one ought to harm another in his life, health, liberty or possessions. – John Locke
20.Decide what it is that you are and then stay true to that thing. My brand is based very much on how I live my day-to-day life. – Rachael Ray
21.Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. – Steve Jobs
Read more: 111 good morning quotes

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét