10+ Stupid Funny Quotes and Sayings

Leave a Comment
Bringing a bit of humor into our lives with funny qoutes , stupid funny quotes is a great deal to break the ice, lighten the mood, get fun to share with friends and more.

We hope you will have lots of fun reading through all of 10+ Stupid Funny Quotes and Sayings. Enjoy these funny pictures by quotes on life and smile a lot.


It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then Don’t say it.

I turned on answering machine in my phone… But I still don’t know what to ask it.


NO, I did not call you FAT! I asked, “how many cows had to die to make your leather pants 4 or 5?” Don’t be so sensitive lady!


When someone types Haa Haa, on a post, I can never tell whether their being sarcastic or your actually laughing.


Be thankful for stupid people, they make it easier for the rest of us to get ahead in life.


Someday I’d like to be able to thank my boss for the job that gives me health insurance that covers my anxiety medication that I need to take because of this job.


Why do women always open their mouths when they put on mascara? Is there some invisible d**k or something that goes along with it?


If it looks like a douchebag, and acts like a douchebag, chances are it is my ex-girlfriend.


Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.


If stupid people don’t quit breeding, we’re all going to have to start wearing helmets.


Money is just an illusion. Until it’s all gone. Then you’re like, “oh shit, it was actually quite real.”

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét